|Ski SUTTON "Like nowhere else"|
- If you can stay a night or two then the Forfait Neige is an unbeatable value ski package. For $89pp you get a day and a half of skiing along with a night's lodging and breakfast. For $159pp you get two and a half days of skiing and 2 nights lodging n.b. this package is only available Monday to Friday (the mountain sets the rules not me). This offer is available here at Vert Le Mont B&B as well as a number of other lodgings in Sutton but they don't offer complimentary hot chocolate and home made cookies (just saying). For more info go to my Sutton ski package page.
- People aged 50 and over, men and women can ski for just $25 on Tuesdays, Wednesdays or Thursdays respectively e.g. men on Wednesdays, between January 6 and February 19 2015.
- Not much time? Half day tickets are pretty expensive-about 80% of the full day cost- but you can ski from 3pm every day of the week for just $15.
- If you are a beginner the Iniski initiation program gets you equipment rental, a 90 minute private lesson and a lift pass for to the Family Zone for only $85. If you have a bit of experience the $110 Discovery-ski program gives you the same things but with a lift ticket for the entire mountain. TIP: Schedule your lesson as early in the day as possible to get the best use from your lift pass. You can also ski the easiest section of the mountain for $22 with a ticket that restricts you to the 2W and 3 chairlifts.
- Deals at the weekend are few and far between. So make sure to get a free Carte Blanche loyalty card which gives you 10% discount your first visit, 20% the second and so on up to 40% with your fifth visit free. These cards are good for Mont Sutton, Owls Head and Smugglers Notch. I have these cards here at Vert Le Mont B&B or else try Sports Experts stores or the Sutton Tourist Information Office. These passes are NOT available at the ski hill.
- Every year on 17 December Mont SUTTON celebrates its birthday by letting people ski for just $5 - the 1960 price!