|Ski SUTTON "Like nowhere else"|
- If you can come midweek and stay a night or two then the Forfait Neige is an unbeatable value ski package. For $85pp plus taxes you get a day and a half of skiing along with a night's lodging and breakfast. For $149pp you get two and a half days of skiing and 2 nights lodging n.b. this package is only available Monday to Friday (the mountain sets the rules not me). This offer is available here at Vert Le Mont B&B as well as a number of other lodgings in Sutton but they dont offer complimentary hot chocolate and home made cookies (just saying). For more info go to my Sutton ski package page.
- On Thursdays, women ski for just $25 and for $35 you can add a 2 hour group ski lesson. This year the mountain has added some new specials: on Wednesdays men ski for $25 and anyone 50 or over skies for $25 on Tuesdays.
- Not much time? Half day tickets are pretty expensive-about 80% of the full day cost- but you can ski from 3pm every day of the week for just $15.
- If you are a beginner the Inniski initiation program gets you equipment rental, a 90 minute group lesson and a lift pass for only $75. Schedule your lesson as early in the day as possible to get the best use from your lift pass. You can also ski the easiest section of the mountain only for $25 with a ticket that restricts you to the 2W and 3 chairlifts.
- Deals at the weekend are few and far between. Usually Costco has a special on Sutton lift tickets but I haven't found it this year. Make sure, at the very least, to get a free Carte Blanche loyalty card which gives you 10% discount your first visit, 20% the second and so on. I have these cards here at the B&B or else try Sports Experts stores or the Sutton Tourist Information Office. These passes are NOT available at the ski hill.