- If you can come midweek and stay a night or two then the Forfait Neige is an unbeatable value ski package. For $79pp plus taxes you get a day and a half of skiing along with a night's lodging and breakfast here at Vert le Mont B&B. For $149pp you get two and a half days of skiing and 2 nights lodging n.b. this package is only available Monday to Thursday night (the mountain sets the rules not me).
- On Thursdays, women ski for just $25 until 23 February plus you can get a free 10 minutes chair massage!
- If you are a FADOQ member you can ski Mont Sutton for just $20 on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Not much time? Half day tickets are pretty expensive but you can ski from 3pm every day of the week for just $15 or just ski half of the mountain using chairs 2W and 3 for $26.
- If you are a beginner the Inniski program gets you equipment rental, a 90 minute group lesson and a lift pass for only $70. Schedule your lesson as early in the day as possible to get the best use from your lift pass.
- Deals at the weekend are few and far between. Usually Costco has a special on Sutton lift tickets but I haven't found it this year. Make sure, at the very least, to get a free Carte Blanche which gives you 10% discount your first visit, 20% the second and so on. Most Sutton lodgings should have them or else try the Sutton Tourist Information Office.
Saturday, January 7, 2012
Ski deals at Mont Sutton 2011-2012
Last winter the snow was exceptional. This year...well lets just say it's a little late arriving. The good news is that starting 9 January 2012 the really good deals for skiing at SUTTON kick in which is just as well as this season a regular one day adult ticket is C$62. So here are my top tips for getting the best deals for skiing at SUTTON this winter: