- If you can come midweek and stay a night or two then the Forfait Neige is an unbeatable value ski package. For $79pp plus taxes you get a day and a half of skiing along with a night's lodging and breakfast here at Vert le Mont B&B. For $149pp you get two and a half days of skiing and 2 nights lodging n.b. this package is only available Monday to Thursday night (the mountain sets the rules not me).
- On Thursdays, women ski for just $25 until 23 February plus you can get a free 10 minutes chair massage!
- If you are a FADOQ member you can ski Mont Sutton for just $20 on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Not much time? Half day tickets are pretty expensive but you can ski from 3pm every day of the week for just $15 or just ski half of the mountain using chairs 2W and 3 for $26.
- If you are a beginner the Inniski program gets you equipment rental, a 90 minute group lesson and a lift pass for only $70. Schedule your lesson as early in the day as possible to get the best use from your lift pass.
- Deals at the weekend are few and far between. Usually Costco has a special on Sutton lift tickets but I haven't found it this year. Make sure, at the very least, to get a free Carte Blanche which gives you 10% discount your first visit, 20% the second and so on. Most Sutton lodgings should have them or else try the Sutton Tourist Information Office.
Saturday, January 7, 2012
Last winter the snow was exceptional. This year...well lets just say it's a little late arriving. The good news is that starting 9 January 2012 the really good deals for skiing at SUTTON kick in which is just as well as this season a regular one day adult ticket is C$62. So here are my top tips for getting the best deals for skiing at SUTTON this winter: