- Will I have to share a bathroom? NO! Each of the five rooms has a small (in some cases very small) private bathroom so you have a shower, toilet and handbasin. The London room has a tub. There are no jacuzzis and no swimming pool.
- Is there a television? There is no TV in the rooms and, given different languages and tastes, we don't really offer TV. However, we can and do make exceptions. When the Vancouver Olympics were on and the Soccer World Cup was live from South Africa, we often had whole groups of cheering guests watching a events all together. This was loads of fun!
- Are there restaurants nearby? Yes indeed. Within a four minute walk we have 8 different places to eat covering most tastes and budgets.
- What time do you serve breakfast? Guests can come down anytime between 8am and 10am. I have no problem serving breakfast earlier (my record is 5.30am) but cannot make it much later as we have all the housework to do for that night's arriving guests. We offer lots of choices at breakfast and can accomodate gluten free, vegan and vegetarian diets.
- Is there a fridge we can use? There is usually space in the main fridge, and in the summer we have an extra one available.
- Do you accept dogs? Not at all but the Bonne Nuit Beaux Reves B&B just opposite does. On the other hand you need have no concerns if you have allergies.
- Do you accept children? Yes, though you will be the best judge of how well it will work because there is neither TV nor a swimming pool. In addition there is only one room (Alice Springs) where I can put a king plus a single or two or 3 singles; all the other rooms each has one queen bed.
Saturday, March 12, 2011
Most Frequently Asked Questions about Vert Le Mont B&B
Many of the people who come to stay here at Vert Le Mont have never stayed in a B&B before, in consequence they are sometimes a bit apprehensive about just how it works. I am always happy to answer any questions a guest may have but here are replies to the questions I get asked most often:
Posted by vertlemont at 4:14 PM