- If you can stay a night or two midweek then the Forfait Neige is an unbeatable value ski package. For $79pp plus taxes you get a ski ticket for a half day starting at noon plus the whole next day along with a night's lodging and breakfast. n.b. this package is only available Monday to Thursday night (the mountain sets the rules not me) and you have to start with the half day.
- On Thursdays, women ski for just $25 until 24 February plus you can get a free 10 minutes chair massage!
- If you are a FADOQ member you can ski Mont Sutton for just $20 on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Not much time? Half day tickets are pretty expensive but you can ski from 3pm every day of the week for just $15 or just ski half of the mountain using chairs 2W and 3 for $26.
- If you are a beginner the Inniski program gets you equipment rental, a one hour private lesson and a lift pass for only $60. Schedule your lesson as early in the day as possible to get the best use from your lift pass.
- Deals at the weekend are few and far between. Usually Costco has a special on Sutton lift tickets but I havent found it this year. Make sure, at the very least, to get a free Carte Blanche which gives you 10% discount your first visit, 20% the second and so on. Most Sutton lodgings should have them or else try the Sutton Tourist Information Office.
Saturday, February 12, 2011
Best ski ticket deals at Mont Sutton 2010-2011
Sometimes it feels like you need a PhD to work out the best deals for skiing at SUTTON. To make life easier for my Vert Le Mont B&B guests I usually tell them "Tell me when you want to ski and I will get you the best price". For everyone else here are my top tips for getting the best deals for skiing at SUTTON bearing in mind that this season a regular one day adult ticket is C$60